Here is your weekly dose of free iOS apps to download. Have fun!
(Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they may go back to their regular price anytime so download the apps for free while you can.)
Paid apps for free today
Upgrade your sleep, focus & productivity with Flowing, the third sequel to popular Best of 2014 app Windy.
Imagine you could sleep outside in nature instead and enjoy the sights and sounds of wonderful streams, waterfalls & rivers recorded in psychoacoustic 3D for headphones. As if you were there. And if you felt like it, imagine you could mix in some extra 3D nature sounds such as rain on a tent or birds in the trees around you. Get the great sleep you deserve.
Flowing integrates deeply with my other apps Windy, Sunny and Away and is compatible with Thunderspace and Sleepy Fan. Over 5,000,000 people have enjoyed them so far. Many use them to sleep better, to meditate, or to focus on their work or studies. Some use them to help their kids sleep. And I believe Flowing is a fantastic addition.
Flowing’s natural streaming water delivers a versatile white noise ambience that drowns out the noise around you.
Fantastic Audio Quality
All flowing water and nature sounds in Flowing were recorded with a psychoacoustic microphone that captures sound the way you hear. The same principles that work for 3D movies and 3D glasses also work for 3D sound with stereo headphones. All audio is perfectly looped and encoded in AAC for a fantastic listening experience.
Flowing’s fantastic nature sound mixer lets you mix in high-quality nature sounds & music.
+ Six high-quality flowing water scenes in 3D for headphones.
+ Three incredible musical masterpieces by Hollywood’s rising star composer David Bawiec.?
+ 3 guided meditations by Australian rising star Lua Lisa.
+ Sleep & meditation timer.
+ Mix in music, rain, rain on tent and birds.
+ Illustrations by the world’s best nature illustrator, Marie Beschorner.
+ Motion-controlled 3D parallax sceneries.
Destinate is an iOS app that provides route optimization for multiple destinations with integrated turn by turn GPS and voice guided navigation. Wasting time and fuel is a distant memory with Destinate’s route optimization and built-in voice-enabled GPS navigation. Combined with the power and flexibility of OpenStreetMap© that is continuously updated by volunteers all over the world, Apple Mapkit and the solid foundation of the Mapbox© API, Destinate propels you into the future of advanced route management while paving the way to your destination.
Save and load multiple routes with the touch of a button. Each destination allows you to avoid highways, enter an anticipated duration at your destination and provides relevant information for businesses such as the telephone number and website (if available). 3D Touch allows you to peek at your preferences for each destination without leaving your list of destinations. Each destination will be marked as visited as you arrive and continue navigation to the next one.
Destinate uses the standard distance unit (miles, feet, inches) by default, however this can be changed from the Settings app. Other configurable options include: Always Check for Quicker route, Automatically Optimize Route, Navigate to Next Destination, Remember Route on Exit and Dead Reckoning. If you lose your GPS signal with Dead Reckoning enabled, Destinate will automatically determine your route and next maneuver until your GPS signal is restored.
The Directions tab shows you step by step how to arrive at each destination, as well as how long it will take to arrive there while factoring in your anticipated duration at each stop.
Destinate is packed full of features with many more to come. Grab your copy today and see why Destinate is quickly becoming a valuable tool in travel.
Set in a galaxy far, far away, Star Wars Pinball lets you interact with the most iconic characters, and relive the greatest moments of the Star Wars universe mixed with exciting pinball action! Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, Darth Vader, Starfighter Assault, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and Boba Fett.
Choose to support the Galactic Empire or the Rebel Alliance with your high scores as the Star Wars Pinball community fights for the Balance of the Force!
The initial Star Wars Pinball download comes with the Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back table. Other Star Wars Pinball tables can be purchased as in-app purchases.
Additional Star Wars Pinball tables are coming soon!
May the Force be with you!
Chart & record the interaction of students or colleagues to measure and graphically illustrate levels and types of participation. The instant analytics & animated playback at multiple speeds will help spur discussion and engage everyone in deeper reflection!
Effortlessly trace and assess your students’ interaction, performance, & involvement! Classroom discussions, meeting debriefs, & post-observations will never be the same again!
With Equity Maps®, you can promote wider collaboration, engage students, and nurture reflection of teachers & students alike.
REFLECTIVE DATA AT YOUR FINGERTIPS:
• Simply tap on the participants’ icons when they speak & Equity Maps will do the rest by visually charting the interactions & calculating levels of participation for your group or class.
• “Playback” the diagram of interactions among participants in real time or in fast forward mode at various speeds.
• Use the record audio function & access selectable playback of individual participants to review your class or meeting—powerful for taking audio notes, or for reflecting on the dialogue of the group.
• Track the nature of each participants’ contributions with CheckNotes, available in the Premium version–gain access to 17 templates or create your own.
• The “Feedback Frames” provide key statistics for teachers, students or group members:
-Display statistics of total time & frequency spoken for all participants.
-Measure involvement based on gender within the class or group.
-View statistics of shared time & involvement.
-Premium Version – Access CheckNotes
-Premium Version – Export the data to a CSV file to track over time
Instantly scan, create, share, and sign professional PDF documents with the tool that’s always in your pocket – your smartphone.
MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER
• Lightning Fast & Easy To Use! Scan your documents, receipts, contracts, checks, pictures, etc – in an instant. Scan My Document detects borders and scans automatically, correcting distortions and geometry. Scan multiple documents in seconds.
• E-Sign Documents. Easily add your e-signature and send important documents from anywhere! No printer necessary. Avoid the hassle of printing your documents just to sign and scan again. Save hours of time on contracts, invoices, and anything else that requires a signature. Now you can work where you want – sign documents from airports, coffeeshops, during your commute, or from your home office.
• Track Expenses. Make scanning and storing your receipts an afterthought. Snap a pic and you’re done. Great for tax season, frequent business travel, and bookkeeping.
• Backup & Storage. Convert paper documents, notes, or even books and magazines to digital PDF. Store important files on your hard drive, your phone, or the cloud. Never spend time digging through file cabinets again!
• Scanner In Your Pocket. Scan My Document will always be right in your pocket, so it’s there when you need it. Whether that’s in a meeting, your home office, or even the airport, Scan My Document gets it done. Create detailed scans of documents any shape or size, wherever you are.