Here is your weekly dose of free iOS apps to download. Have fun!
(Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they may go back to their regular price anytime so download the apps for free while you can.)
Paid apps for free today
Get instant news summaries using a simple voice command like “Play my news” or “Play NPR”
“It’s like having a single radio station with a huge variety of content to keep you constantly in the know.” – Time
Hourly news podcasts from outlets like BBC, NPR, WSJ, CBC, VOA, Fox 5 and more.
Funnel gives you a clear account of what’s going on in the world from a multitude of sources. Just pick your favorite and listen from anywhere.
Control the sources in your feed and set up AutoPlay, Autostart and Reminders for a custom experience.
Friends or family taking your iPhone?! If you’re anything like us, you don’t like nosy intruders peeking on the Camera Roll. So Photo Guard will help you make your personal life really personal.
Protecting the images is the thing Photo Guard does perfectly. Drawing an entangled line for a pattern lock is faster than entering a bulky passcode. Besides, it’s not so boring. And if anyone tries to access the locked pictures, Photo Guard makes a shot. Thus it enables you to take precautions against the snoopy ones.
Photo Guard is also the best secure photo manager for your device. You don’t need any other tool to handle your picture library. Easy private albums managing, photos viewing and sharing make Photo Guard perfect for iPhonographers.
Photo Guard ultimate features:
Get the ultimate protection easily
– Photos protection. All your photos are stored within the app. There is no other way to access them
– Easy pattern lock. Drawing the pattern is the fastest and the easiest way to open your personal album
Manage the images in a couple of taps
– Unlimited personal albums. Handle your photo library and group your images the way you like
– Import and export photos in bulk. Tick off all the images you need and transfer them with a single tap
– Easy image viewing. Built-in viewer with multiple options
– Copy&Paste. Use the clipboard to move pictures between albums
– Rapid shot mode. You are able to instantly make as many photos as you want
Share your feelings in a single tap
– Effortless sending. Share images via email
– Syncing up. Transfer photos to Mac via iTunes shared folder
• You will be prompted to set up a pattern when you launch Photo Guard for the first time. Remember it well! If you forget the pattern you won’t be able to access your photos.
• Photo Guard will request to use your location when you import photos for the first time. Please select “Allow”; otherwise the app will not be able to access your photo library. It’s an iOS limitation.
• Once you import your photos into the Photo Guard you must delete them from the built-in Photo application manually.
Simple, Easy and Beautiful!
Now, make your own handy and well-favored notepad with NOTE’d
NOTE’d sort notepads for use you want and save every minute of you whenever.
The idea flashed into your head, the beautiful scenery before your eyes,
the music ringing in your ears and here at your feet. Do note’d the everything.
* Try NOTE’d like this
– Write brief memo, diary
– Wishlist when go supermarket
– travel notes for the memory of your trip
– Voice memo when can’t type
– Both location of famous restaurants and pictures of delicious foods, guidebook for famous restaurants
– Photo album with pictures and stories
* NOTE’d provides many useful features.
– Notepad design of various style
– Attach photo, map and voice memo
– Make notepads into categories
– Easy and handy bookmark
– Unity view for every memos, bookmarked memos
– Labeling for the lastest memo
– Watch, Listen now memos and attachments
– Support proverb, famous saying (Please make a blank memo)
– Notes for Lock Screen
– Sharing to Twitter, Facebook
– Send E-mail and Text Message
– Password protection (start-up screen and for each notepad)
– Backup/Restore with Dropbox
– Sort Notepads with Drag&Drop
TapEdit offers a lightweight and intuitive workspace for editing plain text.
## Edit any text file
TapEdit is designed for editing plain text files such as Markdown, HTML, Tex, or any other kinds of plain text files.
Dark mode is supported. Font family, font size and line height are adjustable.
## Seamless sync
TapEdit is a document based app. So you can edit plain text file on iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, and more.
– Edit any plain text files
– Change fonts
– Adjust font size
– Adjust line height
– Change default file extension
– Dark mode
– Full screen mode
– Undo, Redo
– iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. supported
Ever read a book and liked a turn of phrase that you wanted to save and share with friends? Or a quote you wanted to remember and use later? Now you can. Add quotes by taking a picture of a text and cropping the region of interest, or by typing in the text. Tag the quotes with whatever you like – name, author, genre, any category that you want to box them in. Look them up when you want to revise a book or when you want to look up that quote that you vaguely remember!