You know what I did the other day? I bought myself a Moleskine journal. Why? Well sure, I could’ve spent $2 on a regular spiral notebook, but sometimes I really enjoy spending 10 times the amount of money I should to get a very similar product. Honestly, as weird as it sounds, part of me thinks that having a fancy notebook like that will make me not only use it more, but also makes me appear more professional and well put together. Is it true? Doubtful. But as I told my wife, sometimes I just like spending money. Explains a lot, really.
Which also explains my affection for iPad cases that look like Moleskine notebooks. First, there’s the stealth factor. No one is going to steal your journal – not unless it’s taken by a thief who wants to read about your mother issues. Second, it looks cool. Finally, it protects your iPad Â from damage – duh. In this case, it’s the M-Edge Trip Jacket. Features:
- This modern and lightweight jacket is constructed of durable canvas and leather trim with an elastic strap that holds the jacket tightly closed.
- Soft, cream-colored microfiber interior provides maximum device protection
- Exterior canvas, treated with ScotchGuard™ to repel liquids and dirt, is accentuated with a leather spine.
- Four-point mounting system utilizes lower leather pockets and upper elastic straps to hold the device securely in place.
- Ergonomic elastic hand strap on front interior allows users comfortable and stable use of iPad’s touch screen.
- Elastic tabs are included along the interior spine of the jacket for ear bud cable management.
Kinda neat, right? As is to be expected, it’s not cheap. $49.99 gets you a big Moleskine with zero notebook paper, and a good place to put your expensive device. Want it? Go buy one. Now. After all, you really like to spend money.