Here is your weekly dose of free iOS apps to download. Have fun!
(Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they may go back to their regular price anytime so download the apps for free while you can.)
Paid apps for free today
Get your finances on track with the gorgeous new Money! Your day-to-day finance management will no longer be a chore with the beautiful and comprehensive suite of powerful features that is Money!
Oversee and control your accounts, plan budgets, easily generate informative reports, and schedule transactions – everything will be updated across your devices via iCloud. Money fits right in with the latest Macs, iPads, or iPhones adopting all of the cutting-edge features and presents them in a sleek and intuitive interface.
You can now try Money out for free and see if it’s right for you!
Convenient income and expense tracking
• Multiple account types (bank, cash, credit card, loan, investment, etc.)
• Support for multiple currencies and cryptocurrencies with automatic rate updates
• Reconciliation of accounts and individual transactions
• Automated payee and category discovery
• Transfer and split payments
• Easily assign tags, take notes, and add attachments
On Sale. Original $4.99.
MyBrushes Pro is a revolutionary, infinite canvas drawing app that allows you unlimited freedom to sketch, create and share.
Packed with an ultimate fast iPad drawing engine, MyBrushes Pro unbelievable responsiveness delivers a natural drawing experience, like actually sketching with pen and paper. Create authentic feeling pencil roughs and silky smooth line work that scales beautifully. MyBrushes Pro is the smart choice for both professional illustrators and occasional doodlers.
MyBrushes Artist Gallery: http://www.mybrushes-app.com (Each art piece drawing process could be playback)
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mybrushespro
• Reviews by our users:
– Nice iPad painting app! – This drawing app is awesome! The brush effect is smooth and real, I can create fine drawings easily. Enjoy it a lot! — By Peter Pattinson
– Impressive – The app comes with professional drawing features found in the big brands like Photoshop and so on at the very good price point. — by maxcheam
– Arts Pro – Great app! This is just excellent and every person who uses a smartphone and like drawing and arts in general, this is the right tool for you! — by aworldofguitars
8bitWar puts your strategical and tactical thinking to the test!
Hire units and place them in strategic formations to counter the enemy army.
100 levels and 24 unique unit types and monsters.
Play against a friend on the same device or online!
Phocus is a perfect photo editing app for creating depth and portrait lighting effects on any iPhone.
Simple design, paired with the advanced person recognition technology we use in the background, will give you what are looking for.
Just add your photo to Phocus and tap magic wand for the automatic background blur process.
Phocus works perfectly for foreground detection. #phocusportraitmode
You can take great portrait photos like studio work with the portrait lighting feature. Portrait ligting mode gives a very special light to your face while darkening the background. There are also two options for this feature. Stage lighting brings you to the foreground with your own colors. With mono lighting you will get very cool black and white photos.
Don’t you want to add a more aesthetic feel to your photos? Color splash is for you. Get cool photos with grayscale background.
MANUAL EDIT MODE
When you need to edit the photo according to the details of your portrait, you can use brush tools with zoom. Touch more professional photos!
Fast – Stable – Comprehensive: The advanced PDF Reader for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch!
Features At A Glance:
• High Speed:
Rapid viewing of PDF documents
Add PDFs WiFi or direct download from the web
Smooth display of very large PDF files
• Table of Contents and Links:
Accesses the table of contents of PDFs and directly supports linked content within PDFs
Page previews of every page in a document
• Bookmarks and Notes:
Add and Edit Bookmarks and Notes
Allows you to open PDFs from other Apps (e.g. Mail or Safari)
Send PDF files as E-Mails
Print PDFs directly from your iPhone or iPad