For iOS users, now that jailbreaks are few and far between, the official app store is the only place left to get apps and games from, but these are all official. We’ve got used to having third-party apps and games at our disposal, but there is a way to download as many as you want – an unofficial app store called TutuApp. Using TutuApp, you can choose from thousands of unofficial apps and games, all for free, and no jailbreak needed. Here is everything you need to know.
How to Download TutuApp on iPhone
Downloading TutuApp is very simple:
- Use the official link to download TutuApp onto your device from https://tutuapp-vip.com
- Tap on Allow on the popup message and go to your Settings app
- Tap on Install Profile and then on Install
- Type your passcode in and tap on Install once more
- Go to your home screen – when the app icon appears, open Settings again
- Go to General>Profiles and trust the TutuApp profile
- Now you can use TutuApp to download your third-party apps and games
How to Install Third-Party Apps with TutuApp
Using TutuApp to download third-party apps and games is quite simple:
- Tap the app icon to open TutuApp
- Look through everything the app offers or use the built-in search bar if you want to find a specific app or game
- Tap your choice of app or game and tap on Get beside it
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install it to your device – when you see the app icon, it’s ready to use
- If you get an Untrusted Developer error with any app or game, open Settings>General>Profiles and trust the app profile
Without a doubt, TutuApp is an incredibly popular way of installing third-party apps and games, and it offers users a huge choice:
- iOS Apps and Games – thousands of apps and games for the iPhone, all free
- Exclusive Apps – third-party, modified apps and games, including emulators, screen recorders and much more
- Tweaks – lots of tweaks that provide extra features and functionality to your iPhone
Can You Trust TutuApp?
Yes. TutuApp has been put through a very thorough test, and the developers maintain the app for speed, safety, and stability, on all iOS devices and iOS versions. Regular updates keep TutuApp safe and add improvements and new content – all error reports are actioned within a maximum of 48 hours.
Easy to Delete
If you do find that you don’t want TutuApp on your device any longer, it is very simple to remove using one of these two methods:
Method 1: Delete the Icon
- Tap and long-hold on the TutuApp icon
- When it wiggles, tap on the x in the top corner
- Tap Delete on the popup message
Method 2: Delete the Profile
- Open Settings>General>Profiles
- Find the TutuApp profile and tap it
- Tap on Remove Profile
Both methods remove TutuApp from your device.
TutuApp Has Stopped Working
While TutuApp is stable and is one of the best methods for downloading third-party apps, on occasion, it will stop working. This is because Apple revokes the app certificate and causes the app to crash, leaving you having to reinstall it and start again. If you install a VPN or anti-revoke app, you can prevent this from happening.
Is TutuApp Free?
Yes, but you also have the option of upgrading to a VIP version too. The free version offers plenty of choices and suits most users, but the VIP version offers a little bit more – more content, no restrictions on downloads, higher-speed downloads, no ads, and is much less likely to be revoked.
TutuApp offers a fantastic way of installing third-party apps and games, and there are thousands of them to choose from. Download and try the free version today; if you like it, you can easily upgrade to the VIP version for a small payment. Really, whichever version you choose, you are sure to enjoy everything on offer and the freedom you gain in downloading whatever you want onto your iPhone – freedom you don’t get with the official app store.
Don’t forget to share this and let the TutuApp developers know what you think of their app store and everything it has to offer.