Happy Easter to all!
Let’s make the start of the week even better with some paid iOS apps gone free.
Paid iOS apps free today
Amount – Unit and Currency Converter
Amount is the most intuitive, lightweight and easy to use unit converter you’ve ever seen.
Amount let you convert units in a way you’ve never seen before: with just two tap of your finger you have all the results you’re looking for in a single display, side by side.
When you use Amount you don’t have to think what are number is and choose from a long list of values which unit assign to it, spending time. Just let it do all the stuff!
• Incredibly lightweight, fast and easy to use.
• Simple graphic and intuitive interface.
• Over 700 units across more than 30 categories.
• Real time conversions in one screen.
• Create your own customized lists. You can change the order as you like and select just the units you want to see.
• View your conversion history log (the history keeps even old exchange rates for currencies).
• Search feature to let find the unit you want and instantly convert it.
• Custom units can be added easily for each category.
Red Dot Camera
Looking for an iPhone camera app with the look and feel of a professional manual camera? Red Dot Camera is the first camera app to bring rangefinder-style manual focus and exposure features to iOS, taking creative mobile photography to the next level.
Inspired by the retro craftsmanship of the classic Leica M camera series, Red Dot Camera brings your images to life with unrivalled quality and without the interference of gimmicky filters.
Featuring four basic settings – ISO, Speed, Exposure Compensation, and Focus, Red Dot excels in delivering a retro photography experience coupled with exceptional image capture quality.
Lines the Game
Lines is an abstract ‘zen’ game experience where form is just as important as function. Place or remove dots to initiate a colourful race that fills a drawing. The colour that dominates the race wins. Lines is the perfect game to play while commuting or in other short moments of downtime. Play a single session in a matter of seconds or find yourself making a winning streak of 20 games in a row!
– Play a staggering amount of 250 unique puzzle levels. All randomized every time you play them again.
– 5 game modes: Point, Eraser, Rope, Knife, and Mix mode.
– Win a level several times in a row to set a winning streak and earn trophies.
– Play under pressure in the Daily Challenge, in which you only get one chance!
Runtastic Squats PRO – Workout, Trainer & Rep Counter
We’ve got that extra boost of motivation you need to knock out your best squat sets. Want strong, defined thighs and a firm behind? Download the Runtastic Squats app and get started – no equipment needed, only yourself and determination. Turn your iPhone/iPad into a PERSONAL TRAINER who accompanies you, step by step, towards your goal. Challenging? Yes. Too difficult? No! With Runtastic, you’ll be able to do 150 consecutive squats in no time. By the way, squats not only strengthen your legs, they also train your core. Let Runtastic help you get that that toned behind you’ve always wanted!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
– Accurate count of completed squat repetitions using the accelerometer
– Three levels based on a scientifically developed training plan to reach 150 squats
– Automatic countdown timer for your rest between exercise sets
– Voice Coach for constant feedback
– Personal records & exercise statistics (i.e. monthly or yearly stats)
– Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
– Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
– Integration with Apple Health
– Share your success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or via email
– Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
– Collect motivating badges for your performance
The best jigsaw puzzle app for iPhone and iPad – of course from Ravensburger. A huge selection of motifs, intuitive controls, original Ravensburger quality, beginner-friendly tutorials.
For more than 50 years, Ravensburger has been known as the European market leader for its high-quality jigsaw puzzles. We now offer a combination of the tradition and expertise of classical puzzles with the advantages and possibilities of digital puzzles for iPhone and iPad (from iPhone 4 and iPad 2 onwards).
Never before has it been so easy to follow your passion for jigsaw puzzles. Whether at home or while traveling, your smartphone or tablet allows you to access your personal puzzle collection anytime and anywhere.
No lost pieces, no occupying the dinner table for weeks. Start the app, select a puzzle and go. For beginners, kids or puzzle pros: The original Ravensburger stamps in 20, 40, 60, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400 or 500 pieces offer every puzzler a challenge.
The comprehensive tutorials allow an ideal introduction to the digital world of jigsaw puzzles so you can play like a master puzzler after only a few minutes and enjoy 100% of the puzzle fun.
Check out last week’s list of apps, too.