Here is your weekly dose of free iOS apps to download. Have fun!
(Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they may go back to their regular price anytime so download the apps for free while you can.)
Paid apps for free today
Book of Changes “I Ching” was created and interpreted in China several thousand years ago, and it is still highly regarded as the key to the mystery of changes and spiritual transformation. Wondering at the book, you will learn the causes of the situation which you are in, and the ways out of it.
Integrates with Apple’s Health app to record your completed breathing sessions Mindful Minutes.
Time: “Calm yourself with Breathing Zone.”
Harvard Health: “When you find yourself under stress, Breathing Zone can help.”
Bloomberg: “The breathing trick that can make you more productive.”
User can download/upload file from clouds and keep auto storage in iPhone/iPad/Clouds/iCloud.
* Sync your files from your computer/mobile to your iPhone/iPad
* Quickly access presentations from your device.
* Open images/videos and other media directly through the app.
* Search through Clouds instantly by app.
* Import files from your computer/devices.
* Performance improvements with progress indicator.
* Share important files. Documents and photo/video by iPhone/iPad.
*Upload photo/video from iPhone/iPad to google drive.
* Enhancements to the work space by your device.
*Upload all type of files from iClouds to google drive
* Providing Gmail, yahoo mail and Hotmail/Outlook mail service.
* Gmail and Yahoo-mail contacts editing, deleting service.
* Gmail Contacts restore, import, export and duplicate finder & merger service .
* Delete, save, write and sent email .
*This is not the official app for OneDrive, Google Drive, DropBox, Box, Gmail, Yahoo mail, Microsoft/Outlook/Hotmail – I have to put it on this application.
With Pocket Student Planner, you can create and edit your classes with detailed notes, add assignments to your classes and set reminders to remind you before an assignment is due so you don’t forget to study.
Pocket Student Planner’s Focus Timer helps you focus by setting a timer to let you know how long you should be studying for.
The Pocket Student Planner’s allows you to share and update your data between all your iOS devices with your Apple account all without needing to log in or sign up for an account in the app.
• Try to hit all the blocks using your intelligence and skills in part I
• Try to hit all the blocks using two different balls in part II
• Play like billiard puzzle in part III
Get ready to enjoy more with impressive gameplay! Target at the right angle from the right point and destroy the blocks as you solve puzzles.
– Haptic feedback *
– 200 awesome levels
– 3 different game type
– Hints for each level
– Game Center leaderboards, achievements
– Simple and minimalist design
– Two different colored themes
– Can be played with one finger or two finger
Follow us for news and updates:
* Haptic feedback requires iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus (iOS 10 or later)