Here is your weekly dose of free iOS apps to download. Have fun!
(Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they may go back to their regular price anytime so download the apps for free while you can.)
Paid apps for free today
Ever catch yourself forgetting life’s moments? Imagine a movie that includes every day of the rest of your life. Let 1 Second Everyday help you remember your journey and create the story of your life. Get started with 1SE today!
Why 1SE is awesome:
– AUTO-FILL: Don’t know where to start? Roll the dice and auto-fill your days with ease!
– ROTATE & FILL THE FRAME: Pesky vertical videos? Begone! Lopsided videos ruining your mash? No more! You can rotate and fill the frame to your heart’s content.
– UNLIMITED MASHING: Make 1SE videos of any custom length. Monthly, seasonal, or the past 5 years. You’re in control.
– 2 KINDS OF PROJECTS: Start out with two different styles of projects, ‘Freestyle’ for events or trips and ‘Timeline’ for a classic day to day video diary.
– NOTES: Take note of your day and leave a private message for yourself.
– MOOD: There are so many ways to remember your day, now you can remember how you were feeling! Get an at-a-glance view of your mood for the day with our newest tracking feature.
– REMINDERS: Set up friendly creative reminders, so you never forget a day!
– PRIVACY: They are never shared with anyone unless you decide to do it.
Speed up everyday tasks with simple shortcuts. It’s like speed dial for apps.
Launch Center Pro saves you time by launching complex actions in a single tap.
Message a loved one, search Yelp for the nearest coffee shop, jump straight to the camera in Instagram, all with just a flick of your thumb. Create shortcuts for email, Safari, Twitter, Facebook, phone or FaceTime calls, Google searches, and more. If you do it on your iPhone constantly, Launch Center Pro will make it easier and faster.
– Call a loved one
– Message a GIF to a friend
– Take a photo and message it to a group
– Email your boss a report from Dropbox
– Quickly search Wikipedia
– Scan a barcode and search on Amazon
– Jump right to your favorite website
– Create a new item in OmniFocus
– Search Twitter using Tweetbot
– And so much more…
Launch Center Pro now works with over 100k apps!
Howdy! ’sodes is a casual, cozy way to listen to the occasional podcast. There are no download queues or tricked-out audio features. Just tap a show, tap an episode, and listen.
- Don’t-have-to-think-about-it visual design. – Made for folks who want podcast listening to be a casual habit.
- No account required. – Everything happens right on your device.
- No downloads to manage*. – Tap an episode and it starts playing.
- Convenient home screen. – The “home” screen of the app has convenient access to your most favorite shows, in-progress episodes, and a few of the most recent unplayed episodes.
- Multiple color themes. – Switch from the Light to the Dark theme with a two finger swipe, like flicking off a light switch. Do it again to switch to the Campfire theme for ultra-low-light goodness (useful for moms ’n dads up at 3am rocking babies to sleep).
- Big, tappable buttons. – The player screen has extra large buttons with ample spacing. This should help anyone who has trouble tapping the right button in a hurry (walking, jogging, cooking, etc).
- Works with CarPlay. – Keep your eyes on the road while you listen to your favorite shows. Stay safe out there, folks.
- Drop the needle using Siri Shorcuts. – Play a specific podcast, or just play whatever’s the most appropriate next thing to hear, by using a Siri Shortcut. Requires iOS 12.
- Keep Screen Unlocked – A special feature for commuters who can’t use CarPlay: if you keep your phone plugged into a dashboard mount on long road trips, and you don’t have or can’t use Bluetooth controls, try enabling the “Keep Screen Unlocked” option in settings. This keeps your screen unlocked as long ’sodes is open AND it is playing (not paused) AND the device is connected to a charger. Why? Because then you can quickly pause or skip without fumbling to unlock your phone.
Over 75 stages of puzzling fun to complete! 5 first original Monkey GO Happy games have been compiled into one great app.
Monkey GO Happy from Pencilkids is an internet sensation that has reached millions of players online.
Monkey GO Happy regularly reaches the #1 spot on Primary Games and other popular flash gaming websites. Now it’s available for your iPad or iPhone.
– over 75 beautifully designed stages
– 30 Hats to dress up your monkey
– 7 different monkeys to choose from
– Ad FREE
– NO In-app purchases
– Automatic save progress
Instructions: Tap on objects and locations on the screen. Drag items to specific spots to solve puzzles and more!
You’ve completed your training and defeated Mac Thundergut – but he’s returned with an army and abducted your mentor!
Fight the Bird Clan of the mountains, The Forest Folk of… the forest, and Mac’s army of the Frozen North.
Choose your ninja and grab your arrows. It’s time to put an end to Thundergut’s Revenge!