Here is your weekly dose of free iOS apps to download. Have fun!
(Note: These apps are free as of this writing; they may go back to their regular price anytime so download the apps for free while you can.)
Paid apps for free today
Because beautiful tools make beautiful drawings, we endlessly refined Sketches brushes to create the most realistic drawing tools.
Sketches Pro is Sketches (free) including the Pro Bundle IAP : Extra tools, Layers and many more pro features.
Sketches is the most realistic, versatile and user-friendly sketching app designed for a mobile device. This exhaustive artist’s toolbox helps users create dazzling sketches, cheerful paintings and smashing illustrations on the go.
– Over 20 ultra realistic tools
– Several rulers and magnetic shapes
– Import photos
– Incredibly realistic watercolor wet brush
– Brushes Editor
– Color Eyedropper
– Color mixer
– Color palettes (.ase)
– Use layers to simplify your task
– Export them as separate PNG with transparency
– import and export PSD layered files
• Cloud Sync
– Backup your drawings to the Cloud
– Synchronize your drawings between all your devices
– Manage sync options folder by folder
Easily organize your drawings to personalize folders or books.
• Stylus support
Discover even more realistic brushes.
Full support for Apple Pencil, Wacom and Adonit Styluses.
A Unique feeling: Each stroke behaves vividly and truly like a brush on paper, adapting the pressure, angle, and width to your movements. It’s an effect you have to see to believe.
“The entire concept behind the game is immensely clever” – Touch Arcade
DIVIDE AND CONQUER! Put your brain to the test as you divide your way through the game board in this unique number puzzle.
Get all your Server Information on your iPhone!
– Works with every phpSysInfo installation on Linux, Mac and Windows.
– Simple enter a Name and the URL* to your phpSysInfo installation.
– The server will be queried on start and every minute.
– Tab the distribution icon for manually query the server!
– Swipe to switch between your Servers.
For nursing mothers it can be difficult to know when you’ve feed your baby enough milk. With Milk Mama, you can track exactly when and how long you nursed.
Just pick which side and we’ll do the rest. With a comprehensive log you’ll be able to keep track so that you can worry about what’s important; keeping your baby healthy and growing.
• Track nursing session time with an intuitive interface.
• See comprehensive stats on your nursing session including the average time each side was nursed and total number of switched sides.
• Logs are stored and viewable in an easy to navigate calendar.
• Available on Apple Watch with full ‘workout’ support.
Liquid Speech allows you to create, edit, and consume a new kind of highly compact media, called an adjustable screenplay, whose level of detail and information density you can alter, in order to reduce or increase cognitive burden, so that you are neither frustrated nor bored.
This is analogous to asking a human companion to slow down or get to the point.
You can see LiquidSpeech in action by watching the following YouTube videos:
LiquidSpeech uses text to speech technology to perform electronic screenplays, for example depicting debates, multi-lingual conversations, and scientific conference presentations, using one or more distinctly identifiable voices. Screenplays are stored by the software as collections of text fragments whose relationships to each other have been documented in machine readable form, so as to make it possible for the software to comply with user requests that various aspects of the presentation be altered. This includes complying with user requests to increase or decrease the level of detail of a presentation, requests to increase or decrease the information density of a presentation, and requests to present again material that has already been presented using alternative wordings. User adjustable cognitive burden allows transformation of professional development into entertainment, and highly compact information representation allows storage of thousands of hours of material on hand-held electronic devices.